Monday, April 14, 2014

-37




















I think everyone experiences moments in life where inspiration can't be found anywhere and a break is needed. I just went through that, 


photography was boring me, or rather I was bored in general and it affected my work. 


But sometimes when you find youself lost and in a bit of a bad place, something comes around and your faced with a whole new outlook. 


I discovered that I missed working and sculpting with my hands, and took up ceramics as a hobby, which has now become a new and 


exciting venture.It's such a long road, I look at the mass amounts of things I want and need to make to get where I want, and I look at 


little ol' me, and I don't really know what I'v gotten myself into, but at the same time, for the first time in a long time, I feel challenged. 


And it feels good :)





This does not, by any means, mean I have stopped photographing. In fact now I want to more than ever before! I just thought I'd share 


my feelings lately.





Also, if anyone is interested, I recently photographed a beautiful wedding and would love to do more, it can be found here: http://basandpam.blogspot.com/


And for more about life and what I'm up too, I update my other blog pretty often about that stuff - http://wolfandwood.blogspot.com/


x




No comments:

Post a Comment